<a href="/ca"></a> <a href="/es"></a> <a href="/en"> </a>
I. Who is responsible for collecting, processing and transferring your personal data?
RAGO APLICACIONES TÉCNICAS SL
Dir. Postal: Rambla Rei en Jaume, 14. 1º. 07500. Manacor. Illes Balears
Phone: (+34) 918.104.22.168
Contact email for data protection: <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
Subject: Data Protection
The user can contact our administration department at the address indicated for any questions or needs he had regarding his personal data.
II. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Manage your request of information or budget through our contact forms.
With your personal data, at no time will be made automated decisions or develop profiles.
III. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
IV. How long will we keep your personal information?
The personal data you provide will be kept as long as the deletion of them is not requested by the interested party or as long as we need them for administrative, accounting or fiscal reasons according to the standard that enables us to do so.
V. Who has access to your personal data?
It is not expected to transfer the data collected through the web to third parties, except in cases that are required in accordance with the current law at all times to meet our obligations with the public administration or meet the requirements of the State Security Forces and Corps, and Judicial Bodies.
VI What are your rights as users?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
• know what their data are used for and the period of their conservation, whether automated decisions are made or created profiles with them and their consequences (see section on purpose)
• submit a claim to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos <a href="https://www.agpd.es/" target="_blank">www.agpd </a>if they understand that we are violating their rights.
• access to your personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data
• request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected or have been opposed to the treatment of the same, either due to unlawful treatment or revocation of consent.
• request limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Request the portability of your data to other service providers, whenever is technically possible.
• In certain circumstances, such as when the treatment is aimed at direct marketing, and for reasons related to your particular situation, to oppose the processing of your data, in these cases we will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible complaints.
VII Unsubscribe the service of sending communications.
To unsubscribe from sending our communications, just contact us by email at the address provided in the 'responsible for treatment' section.